- Reproduction - The materials on this site may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices included in the materials downloaded are not removed from the materials. Any reproduction, distribution, republication, or retransmission of any materials posted on this site in whole or in part for any reason except personal use is prohibited without the prior written permission of The Community-Wide End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative or its sponsors.
- Scope of Use of this Web Site - The purpose of this site is to assist consumers, their families and friends, health care and other professionals enhance the quality of care provided to those in pain or unable to function at their full capacity. This would include individuals who have a chronic disease or are terminally ill, those who are physically or mentally compromised due to a trauma or an accident and/or those who are otherwise in declining health. We encourage you to use this information in discussions with family, friends, clergy and health care professionals and to share your own thoughts, feelings, goals and preferences for the care provided to you when you are in pain, not fully functioning or approaching death.
- The information contained on this site is not intended to be used in place of your doctor's advice. You should see a health care professional if you have a specific health care question or concern. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately or contact your local emergency services.
- Service Limitations - The descriptions of products and services on this site are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any product or service. All products and services are not available in all areas or to all parties, and are subject to applicable laws and regulations. If you are interested in a particular product or service, you should contact us to request a complete description of the product or service, as well as information regarding its availability.
- Disclaimer - The information and graphics on the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors and out of date information. Your use of this site and the information and graphics contained on this site are at your own risk. The Community-Wide End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative, its affiliates or sponsors do not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of this site or any of the information or graphics contained on this site. THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION, GRAPHICS, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE AND OTHER DATA, IF ANY, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Liability - The Community-Wide End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative, its affiliates or sponsors have no duty to update or keep current this site, and disclaim any responsibility for the content or accuracy of the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, The Community-Wide End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative, its affiliates or sponsors will not be liable to you or anyone else for (1) any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site, or (2) any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages even if The Community-Wide End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative, its affiliates or sponsors are advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, so some or all of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Links to Other Web Sites - Links from this site to various other web sites are provided for your convenience, however, The Community-Wide End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative, its affiliates or sponsors do not regularly review the content of those sites. The links contained on this site do not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of those sites or any of the products or services that may be offered at those sites. The Community-Wide End of Life/Palliative Care Initiative, its affiliates or sponsors disclaim any responsibility for the content or accuracy of those sites.
- Availability - We cannot guarantee the availability of this information upon your demand. We do our best to provide continuous availability but circumstances beyond our control may mean that there may be periods when our Web site is unavailable.